John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
28 May, 03:45
Start at 5:00. Reconcile. 200 in just Turkey. How many world wide?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Incredible Ancient Underground Cities - Lost Ancient Civilizations - YouTube

More than 200 underground ancient cities exist in Turkey...and the details are beyond fascinating. Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/BrightInsight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
I must remember that there are inhabited cities in the earth's crust (Argatha and other) that are hundreds of years ahead of the people above the earth's crust and live in harmony. It is therefore necessary that the consciousness of the people above the earth's crust must be raised, because there could be differences when the peoples meet.
06:30 AM - May 28, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by shaggyzack in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
29 May, 09:13
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
They live underground and are extremely advanced but there is no harmony. They are only advanced because we start from zero every 12k years while they take our knowledge with them. They do not remember what it is like to be human. There is no love or joy, only hate and control. The stories are to misguide us into trusting them if they ever show themselves. How I wish you were right on this one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Your Mom cpp @Painiscoming9th
29 May, 09:34
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
yeah since we dont know nothimg when it comes they act like they will helps us but they just hide the true intentions.

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
28 May, 06:33
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
"Love is the key."