John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Start at 5:00. Reconcile. 200 in just Turkey. How many world wide?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Incredible Ancient Underground Cities - Lost Ancient Civilizations - YouTube

More than 200 underground ancient cities exist in Turkey...and the details are beyond fascinating. Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/BrightInsight

03:45 AM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
29 May, 09:49
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Are we going to be "relocated" to these underground refuges in preparation for the "scare event" If so, I sure hope there are beings there who would want to welcome us and that would have what might be needed for survival of some cataclysmic event. It's been known for some time that there are many underground cities under the U.S.(and around the world) but I thought they were all deep state operations--DUMBS and tunnels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 09:06
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
These are the ghetto caves. Theirs have 4 lane highways. We have always struggled while they feasted. Those born into those ways soon know nothing else. Truth is lost, things are forgotten. They are the things that live in the earth. They are the dragons and lizard people, not in form but because they are mighty in power but always hiding in the shadows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
28 May, 11:55
Great post
Thank you

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
28 May, 06:30
I must remember that there are inhabited cities in the earth's crust (Argatha and other) that are hundreds of years ahead of the people above the earth's crust and live in harmony. It is therefore necessary that the consciousness of the people above the earth's crust must be raised, because there could be differences when the peoples meet.

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
28 May, 06:33
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
"Love is the key."

29 May, 09:13
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
They live underground and are extremely advanced but there is no harmony. They are only advanced because we start from zero every 12k years while they take our knowledge with them. They do not remember what it is like to be human. There is no love or joy, only hate and control. The stories are to misguide us into trusting them if they ever show themselves. How I wish you were right on this one.

... ... @Trader_Kev
28 May, 04:34
we are due for nibiru fallout, no?

29 May, 09:17
In response ... ... to his Publication
No, the sun is the villain in this play. It almost always is. The proof is literally everywhere. We see the warnings this time. It will not catch us off guard as it has every time before.

MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
28 May, 04:27
I visited Cappadocia in the 90's,very impressive, it makes you questioning, offcourse the guides are telling history what didn't resonate with me...

29 May, 09:24
In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication
The middle east is where it all began.
Never believe someone who is looking to profit or anyone that teaches history from a book. They write the books sleepers believe them. Sleep no more because you are the new teacher and you teach from logic.
The place is amazing, I doubt we could do that today if we tried.