Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 May, 01:34
So this ONE THING is not being discussed by people like Flynn....or Trump....or Mike Lindell....or GEORGE.....or Don Trump Jr.....or Lin Wood....
Why are they silent on the jab
and the transmitting issue happening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 May, 02:04
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
There is always the possibility that a psyop is being run, and fake news is being tried out on anons to test our discernment.

However, I personally know people who have had reactions to the bioweapon shot (blood clots on the brain, etc.). This entire situation is maddening.

When the harm of doing nothing is greater than the harm of doing something, then when does the military intervene? This is a moral dilemma that we are failing at miserably, IMHO.

πŸ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 May, 02:11
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
yes - i was on the fence about the transmitting issue until i had an experience which lead me to investigate and saw thousands of people sharing their same/similar experience as well as the docs/health professionals speaking about this. recently 2 awakened friends have had issues being around the vaxxed.

Photon 333 @Photon
I've had 3 NDEs, so I know that we'll be "ok." And each of our paths are different, for we have unique challenges in this life.

But I can't stay silent on this matter. The medical mafia is worse than any other industry, IMO. They hold our lives in the palms of their hands, and they are betraying every single soul on earth. The DS knows the result of this betrayal, and they are counting on that. They want us sick, and the medical profession to not be there to help us.

So we need to choose to help each other. This may be our moment to show if we are service-to-self or service-to-other. Something tells me we are going to need intervention at some point soon, and we need to prove that we are worthy of that.

Call that a test of character or showing that we are ready to join higher dimensions. We all have a choice to make, while still honoring our military and others who have made sacrifices (very important on this Memorial Day weekend). I say let our voices be heard.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’™
03:52 AM - May 28, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
28 May, 04:10
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
western medicine is satanic medicine. just another piece in their evil puzzle. i've been calling forth Divine Intervention a lot lately. are you familiar with Bill Wood? former navy seal - turned whistleblower. he worked with project looking glass in the 90's. anyway he spoke of these 2 timelines we are seeing now (good vs. evil) - our awakening and something Cosmic/Divine that enters this realm and converges the two timelines. Good wins. We are liberated. he said no one could see the time just that it was coming and nothing would stop it. i've felt that's what Q means by Nothing can stop what's coming.