SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Watch all the way to the end, where you'll see the chat screen. He smiles slightly and then touches his nose. I could watch this over and over again. If you really think about it, since he loved his cousin and the circumstances were tragic, what would a person normally do if they were in the middle of a very important discussion like this and read a comment like that? Maybe ignore it, sigh, be at least a tiny bit irritated, be a little sad? Maybe. But to actually smile and then do what that person asked for confirmation? Probably not. Unless...😉🙂🧐

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
RFK JR (ON SCREEN COMMENT) TOUCH YOU'RE NOSE IF JFK JR IS ALIVE. please subscribe and share. - YouTube

This is my back up channel. please share.MY CHANNEL'S HAVE BEEN HEAVILY CENSORED. ALL OF US ARE BEING SILENCED. HERE ARE LINKS TO THE BACK UP CHANNEL. BITCHU...

03:45 AM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
28 May, 06:59
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Unless, indeed! I saw this when it first happened... really made me smile... quite endearing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
28 May, 05:54
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
I mean come on .. Think about it! The Clintons have a kill list 6 miles long, your family is a major target! We are in a battle for Earth against a Gaggle of Lucifaraians! Duh! GOD WINS! We are not just one Nation under GOD we are One world Who Loves GOD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396