SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
28 May, 03:45
Watch all the way to the end, where you'll see the chat screen. He smiles slightly and then touches his nose. I could watch this over and over again. If you really think about it, since he loved his cousin and the circumstances were tragic, what would a person normally do if they were in the middle of a very important discussion like this and read a comment like that? Maybe ignore it, sigh, be at least a tiny bit irritated, be a little sad? Maybe. But to actually smile and then do what that person asked for confirmation? Probably not. Unless...😉🙂🧐

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
RFK JR (ON SCREEN COMMENT) TOUCH YOU'RE NOSE IF JFK JR IS ALIVE. please subscribe and share. - YouTube

This is my back up channel. please share.MY CHANNEL'S HAVE BEEN HEAVILY CENSORED. ALL OF US ARE BEING SILENCED. HERE ARE LINKS TO THE BACK UP CHANNEL. BITCHU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family @Milldee
I mean come on .. Think about it! The Clintons have a kill list 6 miles long, your family is a major target! We are in a battle for Earth against a Gaggle of Lucifaraians! Duh! GOD WINS! We are not just one Nation under GOD we are One world Who Loves GOD!
05:54 AM - May 28, 2021
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Milldee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family, click on at the bottom under it