Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
(Q) The Storm Rider Littleb29872980
Well get ready for heart break
If you think Nov 3/Jan 20 was trauma
That's nothing!
I have been telling you all
You’re going to experience a trauma harder than you know
It's coming the saddest part of the story.
ALL HOPE LOST near DEATH EVENT after MIL Go's Public

Q) The Storm Rider Telegram
I'm always going to keep it straight with All of you
What I say isn't for everyone
It's best to know all info good & bad & to be prepared
It's going to get a lot harder before the Military goes public
Stay strong
Hardest summer of the 21st century is taking place
That said
DON'T LIVE IN FEAR
Be sure to exercise, Eat healthy
Keep growing your Spiritual light
Meditate Smile Laugh
& let events happen that were planned long ago
by very smart people
who are working to set all countries free
from the great DARKNESS that had ruled for 100s of years
Be happy you’re on the right side of history
& part of THE GREAT AWAKENING
01:43 AM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
30 May, 09:20
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Amen. Exactly. Coincidence that God healed me just in time to be in this same great space? Nope. Don't know I survived last year, but I did in God's love and with his guidance and blessing. Recuperating, building, and coming back stronger than ever. Waiting and watching I know the evil will be unleashed to the full extent before this is over. Draw close to God while he may be found.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
29 May, 11:19
God Bless Us All.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Peter Gabriel - Don't Give Up (ft. Kate Bush) - YouTube

The official Don't Give Up video. Directed by Godley and Creme.A standout track from Peter's fifth studio album and the first one to have a proper title: S...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 May, 11:36
In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication
One of my most favorite songs EVER 🙏💞🇺🇸👊💥

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 May, 11:09
I think good men and women worked hard to see it not hard for others, I think it will be swift and fkin ay fast and awesome. I see no more freaking bs with easy answers. My wrist watch.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 May, 11:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Made easy by the ones who gave all. That is.

Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
29 May, 10:40
Just to let you know (Q) Storm Rider has come out on twitter and said that he is not on Telegram. It is an imposter account!

29 May, 10:41
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
👍 Whoever the "imposter" is they're replicating the Twitter account exactly & on Telegram the "imposter" can write more words than on the Twitter account 😉

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
29 May, 11:27
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
no storm has 1now but a fake account was set up b4 he made his on telegram. he even put his link on his twitter❤️

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 May, 10:22
Its coming and many will be unable to cope with the massive amount of deceit by those you once trusted. Prepare your mind and soul and Wear the Full Armor of God as these wil be trying times. And all illegals will try to escape this horror show and return to their land of origin. But, the entire US will be Sealed Up with no escape.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
29 May, 10:31
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
🙏Patriots are ready to fight and die for this country. May God be with us..🙏

29 May, 11:10
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Perfectly said, Storm 👊🇺🇸💥🐸

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
29 May, 07:18
🙏God Bless America and the world🙏

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 May, 06:35
fort 🙏💖

29 May, 11:15
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
👊🇺🇸🙏💞

opti Mystic @Opti
28 May, 07:44
The very worst thing for me would be to lose our fearless leader

28 May, 07:49
In response opti Mystic to her Publication
NOT going to happen!! 🙏🇺🇸💞✨🔆🌹🇺🇸🔆

slick roq @slickroQ
28 May, 02:41
"The arrest that will shock the world"
Trump
It would totally demoralize his base...
unless...
they know this is just another disappointment in this fucking soap opera they call a movie.
il sharko keeps telling us to hug our families, as if he's preparing us for a huge let down.
Q asked, "how do you introduce evidence?"
Be prepared for anything, including Trump's arrest...
and remember...
White Hats are in control.
Hug your families and be strong.

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
28 May, 04:31
In response slick roq to his Publication
That is NOT what is in the Q drops... this is:

First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
The truth will shock the world.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 May, 07:14
In response slick roq to his Publication