Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Carolyn Petrey @78BamaGal
28 May, 12:29
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
According to my own personal research & examination of the mounds of both physical & circumstantial evidence, this brings us to a total of 14 irrefutable, undeniable different illegal methods that the #DeepState KNOWINGLY used to pull off their #electiontheft . I assume I'm missing 3 methods, or that there are 3 that have yet to be revealed; however, since #OSIRIS was dismembered into 14 pieces, this #NUMEROLOGY might better fit the situation at hand....

#symbolism #satanists #LuciferianAgendaPushers #voterfraud #CareerCriminals #CannibalisticCabal #THIEVES #GlobalCriminalEnterprise #BidenCrimeFamily #StolenVotes #USA #US #America #symbolismwillbetheirdownfall #

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
28 May, 09:05
In response Carolyn Petrey to her Publication
JuanOSavin always spoke in his interviews about Osiris and his mom dismembering him and his junk(Capital Building is his junk!)... You may be on to something?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396