Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
28 May, 12:09
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
👎Crimes against humanity!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
28 May, 08:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jeana ____ @Jeana
28 May, 07:13
"I'll give ya a million dollars to take this shot" sounds like a 6th grade dare.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
28 May, 04:50
Doing million dollar covid jab lottery in Ohio too. Despicable.
If you can't jab them through 24/7 fear propaganda. Promote a fake cash incentive. Criminal IMO.
Big pharma kick backs to government officials and doctors is not where these funds are coming from.

When MSM and big tech are censoring the truth to the general public and government has shut down non essential businesses. You really got to wonder if it's an honorable lottery or just another corrupt way to launder the tax payers money and add to the death count?

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
28 May, 04:18
Truly despicable! yesterday first 16 yr old got V's in Malta and from September 15yrs olds can and i have a 15yr who is so brainwashed and want the v.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 May, 02:33
Well...................what can you say? Every day is another chance to make wise choices. If you chose money over common sense, you deserve what you get.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 May, 02:29
😞That is my Governor, dang what did I just say ?

Willow My dogo @Willow5
28 May, 02:18
I am pretty sure its illegal and would love for a legwl expert to comment. pharma operates under strict guidelines and laws. The comapnies are not permitted to offer bribes to patients or MDs and any entity operating on their behalf must adhere to tthe same guidelines. The rules of fair balance (presenting the risks and safety data have been broken and now governments are offering bribes! I smell massive lawsuits!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
28 May, 02:09
PLEASE DON'T GO, FOR THE DECEPTION OF THE MONEY, PEOPLE! IN MY COUNTRY WE ALWAYS SAID THAT "THE MONEY IS THE SATAN'S EYE"... YOUR HEALTH AND LIFE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING A PERSON CAN HAVE ALONG WITH THE FAITH IN GOD ALLMIGHTY!

Silver Top @Silvered
27 May, 06:50
If you cannot see that this vaccine must have a very evil attachment which would NOT be in your best interest....then you are completely BLIND! They care SO much about you....they will do anything to get you to comply?? Sort that out in your mind!!

Dino Porrazzo @DinoPorrazzoSr
27 May, 06:32
Wrong on so many levels. Illegal aliens are eligible?!? That's INSANE!!!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
27 May, 06:31

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 May, 06:29
What is your Child's Life worth?
What's YOUR life worth?

Avoid being near those who are Vaxxed... They SHED Spike
Proteins, Pathogens & are the SOURCE of Variants.

KNOW that God IS Here & we will only suffer this Hell for
a few more months.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts