Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
27 May, 05:52
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Thank you. I keep feeling this to be true!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 May, 04:40
Keep praying & stay firm in you’re faith. The truth & devine intervention is going to prevail in Yaweh’s time. Be uncompromising in you’re truths, liberties & love. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Olvey @jolvey99
27 May, 06:12
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
You packed a whole lotta truth in that post. And Amen

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
27 May, 04:21
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
27 May, 01:53
You have no idea how I needed to hear this. Just got online, this is the very first thing I saw. Thank you for posting it.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
27 May, 01:56
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Hi Sweet Laurie

God Bless You this Day
Lay it at His feet and walk away...
Gods got this for you

I love you and I prayed for you
❤😘❤❤