Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 May, 09:04
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
I hit the US education "platform" in 1970 (dating myself) so lived through all this starting at about 71. What a load of absolute SH*T!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 May, 09:07
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
P.S. if you lookinto the history of ice cores in the Arctic...it reveals that we used to have both MUCH higher temps and MUCH higher CO2 and life was massively abundant at those times as well in both flora and fauna! What do green plants CONSUME and give off OXYGEN afterwards CO2! Remove more CO2 and we go desert!!! Ice core history actually reveals we are in a very CO2 starved phase...we need MORE truthfully. Don;t take my word tho...seriously it is easy to discover, look it up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
27 May, 08:18
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Haha

UK.
In the 70's at school, we were told Blackpool will be under water by the time you leave school!

In the late 80's, kids were told the White Cliffs of Dover will be under water by 1991.

They've been pulling this fear-mongering crap on every generation for donkeys years. It's amazing that it still actually works on people.