Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
30 May, 01:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
30 May, 12:38
here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 May, 12:31

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 May, 01:16
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Elon Musk`s tweet.

... ... @Trader_Kev
28 May, 04:57
stop teasing us.
what am i looking at?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 May, 09:16
Cant go far w arrows.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 07:12

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
27 May, 07:07
7 Sisters ? 🤔

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 07:06

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
27 May, 06:56
Look Here. . . . Look There!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 May, 02:43
In the Milky Way? I’ve seen a LOT of ‘shooting stars’ from my boat on the lake over the summers....hmmmm

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 May, 02:40

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
27 May, 02:28
not gonna lie, i just HAD to zoom in on that cluster...🚀🔭👽

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
27 May, 09:57
In response Loose Hubcap to her Publication
Same.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
27 May, 02:23
Speaking of stars I was looking over the U.S. Space Force official manual (very interesting) the other day and these 2 clips caught my attention. Made me wonder if Space Force is in charge of everything going on right now. Just a thought.🤔

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
27 May, 07:01
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
You are closer than you know!!

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
27 May, 07:08
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
How ironic that looks almost identical to the original series Star Trek communicators they wore on their shirts.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 May, 02:21
coool 🤗🌟