Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
26 May, 05:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 May, 11:13
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
nobody sees a problem with the bible possibly being the original fake news? Youre aware your tv lies to you before that the radio did ad before that it was books.......who rule the world during Jesus time.........the romans home base in italy.....where does popes operate out of? This cabbal is not knew...its thousands of years old...who translated king james bible......bacon? What group was he with..........i have no idea of the truth of jesus or the bible but jews christains and muslims all came out of same area represent billions and how any deaths and wars were caused by these beliefs?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm not sure if I fully understand everything you said. The Bible was not left untouched by evil.
Books were removed. Verses were tweaked for different meaning. Not all of the ending was put in the Bible. Why would God reveal His full plan to win in the final battle.
I heard some books were placed in wrong order For instance lets say Matthew Mark Luke and John might have been John Matthew Luke Mark.
My mom is 85. When she was five the bibles were rewritten with noticible changes Before the change it was as reading books
After the change verses were numbered. Chapters numbered. Some verses had been changed or removed. It was noticiable changes. It angered people. I am from a family of ministers they knew the bible

Womens true identities were hidden protected
My Souls true identity being apart of that

No matter the facts of any changes the Power of Gods word could not be changed
The Power of the Blood of Jesus could not be changed
The Power of Jesus Christ can't be deni
11:38 PM - May 26, 2021
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 May, 11:48
youll be more at peace if you just go with what you currently believe and dont look into it trust me lol

26 May, 11:45
I hope I said that right.

While I was embracing Esther a friend sent me a bible with the lost or left out books.
My friend Storm is Upon Us is more knowlegable in these things.

I focus on Yeshua .. Jesus
I pray to My Heavenly Father
That gets me to Heaven
The rest of it we will know the complete details of soon.

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 May, 11:44
yea a bunch of gospels were lefts out....the most complete bible is allegedly this one which includes more than king james https://www.zaggolenews.co...
than the dead sea scrolls were found in 1940s and had some other writings but at least your open to the idea of the bible being compromised some wont go that far even

26 May, 11:50
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I asked my mom if she was evil what would she have changed
Instantly She said the
Power of the Blood of Jesus

I said I would change the ending.

Some one asked me did I ever think Revelation was not the last book of the
Bible ?
I replied if there was another book it had to be called the Great Awakening.

I dont really know