Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 June, 10:32
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
FB blocked Jesus!!!!! :/

the cutest meme, too 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 June, 11:47
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
That is a cute picture of our President

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 June, 11:55
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
406 to 132 IS A LANDSLIDE !!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
29 May, 01:47
Praise be to Jesus!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 May, 09:12
I shall never hide my love for Christ Jesus, and God the Father. I have pledged my life and my soul to do my part in this fight against satan and his minions.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 May, 10:48
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
so with you on that

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
27 May, 09:11
The King of Kings

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
26 May, 11:42

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 May, 11:13
nobody sees a problem with the bible possibly being the original fake news? Youre aware your tv lies to you before that the radio did ad before that it was books.......who rule the world during Jesus time.........the romans home base in italy.....where does popes operate out of? This cabbal is not knew...its thousands of years old...who translated king james bible......bacon? What group was he with..........i have no idea of the truth of jesus or the bible but jews christains and muslims all came out of same area represent billions and how any deaths and wars were caused by these beliefs?

26 May, 11:38
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I'm not sure if I fully understand everything you said. The Bible was not left untouched by evil.
Books were removed. Verses were tweaked for different meaning. Not all of the ending was put in the Bible. Why would God reveal His full plan to win in the final battle.
I heard some books were placed in wrong order For instance lets say Matthew Mark Luke and John might have been John Matthew Luke Mark.
My mom is 85. When she was five the bibles were rewritten with noticible changes Before the change it was as reading books
After the change verses were numbered. Chapters numbered. Some verses had been changed or removed. It was noticiable changes. It angered people. I am from a family of ministers they knew the bible

Womens true identities were hidden protected
My Souls true identity being apart of that

No matter the facts of any changes the Power of Gods word could not be changed
The Power of the Blood of Jesus could not be changed
The Power of Jesus Christ can't be deni

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
27 May, 09:16
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I understand your question. Christianity is the only reality that does not contradict itself, offers salvation, it instructs you on how to use discernment. Warns of life's many pitfalls and temptations. Offers eternal life. What ultimately is your hesitation?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 May, 10:26
AMEN!

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
26 May, 10:23
❤️We give glory to Yeshua! 🙏🕊️✝️❤️

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
26 May, 09:44
And yet Jesus Christ has many names! All glory and honor be to Him!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 May, 09:41
PEACE

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
26 May, 09:05
I AM NOT AFRAID. JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. ALL GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE BELONGS WITH HIM AND TO HIM. THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE. I OWE IT ALL TO YOU AND MY HEAVENLY FATHER. FOR WITHOUT YOU, I AM NOTHING, BUT THROUGH YOUR GRACE, I AM EVERYTHING.

26 May, 09:10
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Hallelujah Amen

President Trump @FrankSpeechDotCom
26 May, 05:38
I am not afraid... I just KNOW that else is true, his name is Menachem.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 May, 05:35
My savior

26 May, 05:35
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Amen ❤😘❤❤