Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Tracey Weller @Tweller
28 May, 09:54
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
My family and friends think im crazy too! But I can clearly see all of the fraud in front of my face. Including the fake Joe. We just need to keep shining the light! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
28 May, 09:50
The day is coming - soon - when they will run back to us asking for clarification, help in understanding what has just happened. Do not burn the bridges even to those who mock us. They need us as we are those who were selected to be the light in the darkness. God Bless you Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
28 May, 03:15
Friends, Family, My spouse, My Church, My Pastor.. they are all falling away from me. I speak Truth as the Lord lays it on my heart and the enemy surrounds me. I trust God/Jesus only and listening to His Spirit! I do not Trust man no matter how much schooling they have. This road is very narrow! The only people seeking Truth and listening to the Spirit that I know of are some that Ive found here like JoeyDarktoLight and other Patriotic anons!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
28 May, 09:56
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Wow, this just gave me chills. God bless you fellow Patriot and believer!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
28 May, 03:11
SO TRUE, SAD AND TRUE.... I HAVE BEEN TAKING VITAL INFO FROM THE NET, MAKE THEM IN A PAMPHLET, 2-4 PAGES, PRINT THEM AND DISTRIBUTE THEM IN THE STORES, AT THE BANK, PARK ETC. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE PICK THEM UP... I TRIED TO GIVE THEM IN HAND BUT THEY REFUSE, THEY BELIEVE IN THE "SCIENCE" FROM LAMESTREAM MEDIA... SO SAD AND TRAGIC IN THE END...

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 May, 12:28
Maybe it's so that something new can begin. One is never alone, even if one feels one is alone.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 May, 12:26
Yep.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 12:20
I am with you Joey.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
26 May, 11:00
Don't particularly want to walk with anyone...
Humans suck...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
26 May, 10:57
Same exact experience. I read many of us will outgrow our relationships at this time. That sure seems to be accurate.

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
26 May, 10:35
Joey that is my experience exactly. I have to stay in God's word at least a couple hours a day. It has certainly changed me and there is no going back. We are in Babylon my friend. Stand in truth so we can help those still deceived. I love you Joey

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 12:22
In response Joe Olvey to his Publication
Mystery Babylon is the Vatican, not the USA.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 May, 10:14
Love You So Much My Brother. God Bless YOU All-Ways. ❤️🙏✝️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
26 May, 09:58
This used to be true of myself. Then God woke me up. I am sorry about you losing your family. I have lost my family and now any friends I had (not many). There are no words to comfort someone who has lost a spouse. I have been there. I felt really lonely in my marriage when I was awake because I wanted to talk to my husband and he would shut me down every time! Thankfully, now he is awakening too. The crazy thing about me is I am very sensitive to others and a fierce warrior for those who can't defend themselves. Yet, I have still passed judgement on others and God has seen to it that I have gone through the very same as those I judged! Losing a spouse is very hard and I have no words to comfort you. I only ask you to please keep fighting on. I love you patriot and you are NEEDED! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for serving our country! There are things one can not fathom going through and being in the military or being married to one in the military is on the top of my list. T

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
26 May, 09:24
I'm been going through the exact same thing, all 4 of my siblings are not involved in my life, my son in law's think I'm nutty, and so does all their family. I had dozen of very close friends that have all distanced themselves from me, and I'm no longer included in get togethers anymore.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 May, 09:47
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
same.

spat upon, vilified, mocked
by family, former business associates, you name it.

where I live?
I know TWO (2) Patriots
One of them doesn't permit me to talk about Q.
The other one ... follows ... unsound talking heads on YouTube.
siiiiigh.

My dogs, however, DO seem to understand.
I talk with THEM lots. 😜

MY REAL FAMILY IS HERE.
MAY GOD BLESS AND PROTECT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

hope saxton @Scribe11
26 May, 09:09
That is exactly right.
I don't get it. They just do NOT want to hear it.
It's easier to shut down the truth, than to consider for a moment that it could be true?
I told my sister the Vaxx is killing people.
She answered (after she laughed at me, that we all have to die sometime.
I asked her to wait a few months...she got the vaxx.
They will come back.
God bless you, Patriot

Janet Lewis @jlws21
26 May, 09:52
In response hope saxton to her Publication
It is insanity.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 May, 09:09
Yes, separating the wheat from the chaff.

But everyone needs to walk their own path, even if that separates us from those we love. We need to honor and respect that, instead of trying to control them. Very hard to do, given our present moral decisions (bioweapon shot).💙

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
26 May, 09:06
🙋‍♀️HELLO🙋‍♀️!!! Im right there with you🙋‍♀️. Sending all encouraging vibes! “ NEVER, EVER give up! “

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
26 May, 08:53
Joey Im right there with ya. Feel the same way