Only people mentioned by Savefreedom2021 in this post can reply
William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
12 February, 06:36
In response Save Our Freedoms 2021 to her Publication
Thank you!

I @WilliamBDoyle have been trying to do the same thing (post follow suggestions) in order help others connect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
28 January, 03:10
Howdy frens! Holding the Line here, 🙌💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Hawke @QMammaHawke
28 January, 01:30
great list. Thank you 💜

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
27 January, 11:06
Certainly not an exhaustive list, feel free to tag anyone I may have missed!

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
27 January, 08:44
Some Of AnonUp 'Q' Elite's.

'The Q Elite.' = 101

'Sir. Game. On.' = 101

1️⃣0️⃣1️⃣ > LOL

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
27 January, 03:49

Jolene Walter @Jollyholly
27 January, 01:53
thank you, i followed all listed 😊

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
27 January, 10:55
and me!

Lady Rose @Lady_Rose
27 January, 10:38
Thanks Doq! Much appreciated!

Donna Martin @Meme17
27 January, 09:24
Thamks so much!! Followed all 💖🙏

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 January, 09:23
Thanks for the listing. Great resource. I'm bookmarking it, so that I can use the links to quickly get to peoples accounts.

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
27 January, 09:17
thank you so much you amazing light being!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
27 January, 06:02
YYAAASSS!! Got the boot from Twit in Dec and have missed my tribe. Grateful for this platform and finding my peeps. ❤️❤️

Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
27 January, 04:43
That is why I am here too.. all the ones taken off Twatsville I got suspended the day @realDonaldTrump did.. badge of honor... #JuanOSavin #BestIsYetToCome #GodWins https://youtu.be/WlFnNbP61...

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
27 January, 09:19
In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication
they took my family also......told my daughter her youtube was a danger to their platform if you believe thay. hehe it was. we had it all. thanks again for connecting us .

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 January, 04:28

Ken Mizell @CrackerKen
27 January, 10:35
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Im lookiong for Patriot Morehead from Twitter.

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Faith Prevails Against Darkness @BlockchainFaith
27 January, 01:36
many thanks! 🙌

Bob Blackwell @RLB63
27 January, 01:34
Thank you!

Christine CLH @Christine28
27 January, 01:30
Thank you !

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
27 January, 01:26
Repost from @doqholliday 😉

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
27 January, 01:12
Thank you!!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
27 January, 01:09
Thx for that. I was only missing about five or six but now a full branch of my family tree is restored. I'm still a sprout after Twitler punted me but WWG1WGA!

27 January, 01:24
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
ditto!!!! thank you so much @doqholliday for extending the “family tree,” and comforting to see you all again. and here. attempting to get thr hang of this platform:)

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
27 January, 01:08
Thank you for including me with all of these awesome Patriots!!!

Where We Go One, We Go ALL . 🙏🏼✝️🇺🇸🦅🍿🐸❤️

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
27 January, 12:27
Thank you for sharing. I recently got suspended on Twitter. Now I'm back to following those who have taught me so much about Q and this movement. God Bless

27 January, 01:28
In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication
ditto, and amen!!!

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
26 January, 09:56
thank you for listing me