Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 May, 02:30
What happens when the truth about the "vaccine" is finally exposed?
What happens when the truth about the COVID killshots comes out?

Of course I want the pharma execs, their propagandists, media and politicians to all be accountable for their roles, but beyond that, what happens when a few hundred million people around the world discover they have been injected with a poison that may/will kill them soon? What happens to all of the people who ostracized their families for not getting vaccinated? What about parents who learn that they may have killed their child by demanding an injection?

There will be tribunals one day - I know this with all of my heart. What happens to a group of vaccinated people who have already experienced personality changes from the vaccine when they discover they are about to come down with some horrible auto immune disease, brain hemorrhages or heart failure?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 May, 02:31
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Will their be mass suicides? Probably. A few vigilante killings? Probably. But what happens when a country like the US has lets say 100 million vaccinated people? We don't know who had saline or who will be able to fight the effects of the mRNA programming.

I believe the Deep State is going down, but they are determined to make sure humanity cannot rebuild society into something better than the dystopian vision of the NWO. They are doing everything in their power to disempower the rest of us.

How do we rebuild/restructure our communities and infrastructure in a way to stave off a zombie apocalypse?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
25 May, 02:47
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Excellent thread. What you've written about , the revelation of the true nature of the "vaccines", is something I've been contemplating for some time.

Maybe there is or will be a cure to reverse the damage that the shots have caused, but then maybe not. If there is a cure, and I pray to God there is one, it will be revealed, but only after the truth has been revealed about the shots.

Maybe this is the main "Scare Event", the "Near Death Experience" that has been discussed in certain circles and will required to awaken humanity out its slumber. Time will tell.

robin fineman @RobinD
25 May, 03:23
In response John Atkison to his Publication
I've thought about all of this as well. My friends and family
took 2. If anything happens to my one child, I just don't know
what I'll do.
SHOT heard around the world?

Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
25 May, 03:26
In response robin fineman to her Publication
I feel for you, it's a hard time for us knowing what could happen.

Check out my Q&A and energy work regarding vaccines, harmful effects etc.

https://rumble.com/vg9xvj-...

https://rumble.com/vg9whj-...

robin fineman @RobinD
25 May, 03:33
In response Michelle Carter to her Publication
Thank you I will. I wrote your name down so I
could watch it later.

Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
You're welcome. I hope it helps you, your family and people you know. ❤️
03:34 PM - May 25, 2021
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MichelleCarter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michelle Carter, click on at the bottom under it