Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 May, 02:30
What happens when the truth about the "vaccine" is finally exposed?
What happens when the truth about the COVID killshots comes out?

Of course I want the pharma execs, their propagandists, media and politicians to all be accountable for their roles, but beyond that, what happens when a few hundred million people around the world discover they have been injected with a poison that may/will kill them soon? What happens to all of the people who ostracized their families for not getting vaccinated? What about parents who learn that they may have killed their child by demanding an injection?

There will be tribunals one day - I know this with all of my heart. What happens to a group of vaccinated people who have already experienced personality changes from the vaccine when they discover they are about to come down with some horrible auto immune disease, brain hemorrhages or heart failure?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Will their be mass suicides? Probably. A few vigilante killings? Probably. But what happens when a country like the US has lets say 100 million vaccinated people? We don't know who had saline or who will be able to fight the effects of the mRNA programming.

I believe the Deep State is going down, but they are determined to make sure humanity cannot rebuild society into something better than the dystopian vision of the NWO. They are doing everything in their power to disempower the rest of us.

How do we rebuild/restructure our communities and infrastructure in a way to stave off a zombie apocalypse?
02:31 PM - May 25, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
25 May, 04:16
You hit the nail on the head about our prospects. Intuitively recognizing the deception taking place, it's hard not to consider what tomorrow bring. Speculation on our future weighs heavily on my conscience too. Our future is not something I can articulate nor forecast here, I simply know we need to get ready.

Realizing the people who have taken the vax are not bad people is simply heart wrenching to me. I pity the feeling they get when they realize what they have done, I can only hope that the writing on the wall is not in full swing.

Obviously the NWO collusion has infiltrated every level of our society. These people have sold their souls for pennies on the dollar. Wasted spirits IMO. The truth is our best weapon against them so that we can eradicate em, and focus on humanities well being.

The NWO plans to reduce and control humanity seems so immanent that it turns my stomach, yet for some reason I still have hope. There must be more of us then them to succeed.💗🙏

WWG1WG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 May, 04:19
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
25 May, 03:24
I've replied below with a link to energy work. Not sure if you'll get a notification as it's under another reply.

I do feel this needs addressing now rather than later, but those who've had the jab mostly are happy to have had it and don't see the dangers. Some are freaked out after finding out that magnets stick to their arm and they have a device in their arm.

Here is a link to the energy work for anyone you know who wants it.
https://rumble.com/vg9whj-...

25 May, 03:30
In response Michelle Carter to her Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 May, 03:31
In response Michelle Carter to her Publication
Lovely, thank you! 🙏❤️

John Atkison @Duende
25 May, 02:47
Excellent thread. What you've written about , the revelation of the true nature of the "vaccines", is something I've been contemplating for some time.

Maybe there is or will be a cure to reverse the damage that the shots have caused, but then maybe not. If there is a cure, and I pray to God there is one, it will be revealed, but only after the truth has been revealed about the shots.

Maybe this is the main "Scare Event", the "Near Death Experience" that has been discussed in certain circles and will required to awaken humanity out its slumber. Time will tell.

Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
25 May, 03:21
In response John Atkison to his Publication
This has been on mind a lot too.
The reactions of those in shock and feeling very angry that they've been conned to take a vax that is so dangerous and potentially dangerous could be violent riots, especially if the devices have been programmed and turned on.

We are electromagnetic energy and the effects can be reversed with energy healing and med beds, it's just a question of how all this can be done with so many being vaxed.

I did this energy work a few weeks ago that will reverse the effects if people listen often enough.

There is a Q&A on my Rumble channel and another healing audio too for vaccines and fear.

https://rumble.com/vg9whj-...

robin fineman @RobinD
25 May, 03:23
In response John Atkison to his Publication
I've thought about all of this as well. My friends and family
took 2. If anything happens to my one child, I just don't know
what I'll do.
SHOT heard around the world?