Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
19 May, 12:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
25 May, 01:36
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
I admit I don't understand why it would be so hard to hear truth. But I also accept that there must be a reason.

I have seen may times how even brushing the edge of some truths, and not even the horrific truths, either has people shutting down in front of my eyes or has people screaming at me.

It's a real issue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
25 May, 02:52
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Consider this ---
Perhaps there are loose threads which must be tied up in the mission before we can start anew ...
maybe this pause is not entirely devoting time for sheeple to wake themselves up.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
25 May, 03:31
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Quite possible. I've been thinking more and more lately that trying up these loose ends may be the main reason at this point.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Starseasons,

Yeah, right ?
It just makes more sense, because, for example, anytime Americans had to quickly adapt, like in 9/11 .... (which was a ff but still good to use as an example)
Anyway, they rose to the occasion- fell in line with the situation and its demands , none of this supposed need to trickle out information.
But, I am not a quantum computer or from the future (ha) ..... so "a slow drip " could possibly be required for the less awake sheeple.
But I, myself, am doubting the premise. Guessing more is going on behind the scenes with some loose ends...
Maybe we will find out someday.
Cheers !
04:08 PM - May 25, 2021
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Save the Children, click on at the bottom under it