Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 May, 02:39
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
The slow drip is necessary bc the cabala will use the freaked-out people as pawns - send them into panic, toilet-paper-buying FEAR, food shortages, run on the banks, and FEAR of disease - which is for the satanicelites - they FEED on their panic for energy.

That's why those that want it NOW, need to harness that energy and start talking about MED-BEDS healing for all, speak about the SSP - Secret Space program, the audits progress:

https://noqreport.com/2021...

Explain references of the BIble how so much of this has already been told to us ... https://www.youtube.com/wa...

So once you have researched, you can red-pill people gently and ask them relevant questions, to let them start realizing how many things we've been taught ARE OFF. That will help the process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 May, 02:31
100@ - good word

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
25 May, 02:30
If they initiate the EBS and start with NESARA / GESARA , explain how we dissolved the fed and CB and now all American Citizens get new money and a new life. Then spring the history lessons, do it this way and everything will be fine. I am a high IQ individual, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE HOW A FLAT EARTH COULD WORK. We'll see.

Diane Wood @Diane416
25 May, 02:27
They could at least put an end to this covid so it doesn't continue to affect people in a huge way. Absolute crap that it is still going on. And I mean yes, on the damn television because that is what most people still only believe and listen to, unfortunately. This could be as slow as molasses in January but I don't really think it is going to have any affect on those who already know but refuse to believe because there have been no arrests in public. I believe there are a huge number of people in this category. So hurry the heck up.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 May, 02:32
In response Diane Wood to her Publication
CV being used as cover IMO

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
25 May, 01:42
this is the slowest drip ever. im ready for full on waterfall shit. lets get it on NOW!

robin fineman @RobinD
25 May, 02:25
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
LOL! Only a flat earth would freak me out other than that
I'm ready. I can't believe 911/ frazzledrip will be exposed.
CV19? vax?

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
17 June, 07:41
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
I'm with you! Enough is enough already, and everyone has the same Internet. I know not everyone has access, but it's mostly the one's who do who are the most brainwashed and not open to reality. Everyone is living in a different reality, and the rules are different in every town and business you go to. I basically learned about all over this in a very short time frame, and I didn't go berserk! Deeply set religious mindsets will probably have a difficult time accepting some hard truths.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
25 May, 01:39
Still.... HURRY UP DAMN IT! 😝

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
25 May, 01:36
I admit I don't understand why it would be so hard to hear truth. But I also accept that there must be a reason.

I have seen may times how even brushing the edge of some truths, and not even the horrific truths, either has people shutting down in front of my eyes or has people screaming at me.

It's a real issue

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
25 May, 02:52
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Consider this ---
Perhaps there are loose threads which must be tied up in the mission before we can start anew ...
maybe this pause is not entirely devoting time for sheeple to wake themselves up.

Jose Bito @Josebito
19 May, 12:16
Yes, you are correct. Cognitive Dissonance will be a major mental barrier that needs be worn down bit by bit, so people slowly gradually are able to absorb and digest the Truth. Very Good Post.! Thank you!