Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 May, 09:33
vac·cine
/vakˈsēn/

a program designed to detect computer viruses and inactivate them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parrish Doss @Parrish50
25 May, 10:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
No 5G System for me. Nope. Human here!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
Autists were posting last year that the 5G towers had been cleared of the bad stuff. Just saw a post this week stating people in England were deactivating the 5 G towers in England. Wonder which version of that story is true.
10:44 AM - May 25, 2021
In response Parrish Doss to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Parrish Doss @Parrish50
26 May, 10:45
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Don't care ro take any chances. They are doing whatever they can to take over us. Never thought I would hear myself actually say that.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
25 May, 12:35
the ones in the US were supposed to have had a filter of a sort added to make them unharmful

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 May, 12:33
My memory was the "5G fix" in the UK was for future installs. They had to retrofit what they had already bought and installed from China.