Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 May, 11:02
In response The Mac to his Publication
Cancer is not a disease. It is just the body fighting a losing battle against acidosis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 May, 12:48
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
baking soda and alkali foods to detox is alchemical cure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 09:40
Anything that makes the body acidic makes the body MORE prone to cancer. One of the worst things is SODA! Stop drinking coke, pepsi, sprite, Dr. Pepper etc. Also BOTTLED WATER, in testing, all forms of bottled water tests acidic.
Drink FILTERED ALKALINE WATER! There are pitchers, machines, plumbing filters that can change the ph of the water AND filter out flouride and other contaminants.

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
08 June, 02:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
All I drink us bottled water. I thought tap water was bad for us. Is there any bottled waterthat is ok??

Johnny Se777en @ConspiracyFreedom
25 May, 06:36
I drink 500ml of water, distilled prefered, with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda 4 x per day..it will alkaline the body to its natural ph.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
25 May, 10:16
In response Johnny Se777en to his Publication
any particular brand of filter/device/pitcher you guys prefer ? there are soo many on the market