The Mac @TheMac
25 May, 04:57
This needs reposting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Se777en @ConspiracyFreedom
25 May, 06:36
In response The Mac to his Publication
I drink 500ml of water, distilled prefered, with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda 4 x per day..it will alkaline the body to its natural ph.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
any particular brand of filter/device/pitcher you guys prefer ? there are soo many on the market
10:16 AM - May 25, 2021
In response Johnny Se777en to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
25 May, 02:37
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Have you ever tried phase masking? It looks like a real positive alternate remedy to me. As for who the makers are is a mystery but you can bet the Rothschild’s have an ultrasonic hand in the profits.

The Mac @TheMac
25 May, 02:42
In response The Mac to his Publication
When combined with the company’s expanded library of multi-modality interchangeable phase masks, the SPINDLE2 captures 3D information in single images—without scanning—with depth of field up to 30x conventional systems and up to 10x improved resolution. The phase masks—optimized to customer requirements based on depth range, emission wavelength and more—enable a deeper layer of nanoscale visualization and data capture, from single molecule to whole cell, to accelerate the pace of disease discovery and therapeutics development in both live and fixed cell studies. The phase masks also are compatible with a range of optics (polarizers, multi-FOV lenses), providing additional flexibility in experimentation.

👍🏻

Johnny Se777en @ConspiracyFreedom
25 May, 10:44
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I always distilled my own and advise.
No money needed, just a bug pot, bowl, heavy lid and ice. Try youtube.