The Mac @TheMac
25 May, 04:57
This needs reposting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 09:40
In response The Mac to his Publication
Anything that makes the body acidic makes the body MORE prone to cancer. One of the worst things is SODA! Stop drinking coke, pepsi, sprite, Dr. Pepper etc. Also BOTTLED WATER, in testing, all forms of bottled water tests acidic.
Drink FILTERED ALKALINE WATER! There are pitchers, machines, plumbing filters that can change the ph of the water AND filter out flouride and other contaminants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
All I drink us bottled water. I thought tap water was bad for us. Is there any bottled waterthat is ok??
02:41 PM - Jun 08, 2021
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jesusisthelight in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 June, 02:59
In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication
Bottled water is essentially tap water. The industry is poorly regulated. Also when bottled water is exposed to heat, chemicals leech into the water from the plastic bottles. Some stores store their water outside on pallets in the sun or near heat sources. So you don't know how the water has been stored. The easiest and cheapest thing to do is to buy a pitcher that filters your tap water, removes contaminates including flouride. Some even make the water alkaline. Mine is Seychelle phO2 pure water filtration. Buy directly from the company. Buy a good 32 ounce water bottle that is non BPA and just refill as needed from the pitcher. Fill multiple water bottles if you need to have water avaiable at you job for instance. Keep them in a cooler. 😊

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
08 June, 07:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You are awesome. I like easy and inexpensive. All I drink is water. so this is super helpful.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
08 June, 02:47
In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication
search a local water bottling plant/delivery service. Or add to your own faucet like she says above that will filter out the bad stuff.