Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 May, 10:08
It looks like President Trump and many others will be able to sue [BIG TECH] for censorship!!! #WINNING #trump2021 🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
24 May, 10:22
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I don't think it's retro. I'm pretty sure after signing of bill we can sue but not before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Governor DeSantis of Florida said anyone from Florida that has been censored can sue! He signed it today
10:24 PM - May 24, 2021
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 May, 09:23
Unfortunately it is NOT retroactive.......if you are banned AFTER the bill is signed yes, you can, but not if the ban was before the bill was signed......and the wording is tricky. I've read it

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
24 May, 10:33
Yeah, I was banned Jan 12th. Can I sue or does it mean from here on out if I were to get ban? That's why I think it's not retro-active. I could be wrong. If I can I'm happy b/c I've been ban on FB, Twitter and Paypal. And I've used paypal just once years ago.