Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
It looks like President Trump and many others will be able to sue [BIG TECH] for censorship!!! #WINNING #trump2021 🍿🍿🍿
10:08 PM - May 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
26 May, 04:30
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Good, I lost 7 Facebook and 2 Twitter accounts. Cash preferred but I will take a cashiers check.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 May, 10:26
Hoping for tge return of DJTto twat. #34 - but it may have already occurred?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
24 May, 10:22
I don't think it's retro. I'm pretty sure after signing of bill we can sue but not before.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 May, 10:24
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Governor DeSantis of Florida said anyone from Florida that has been censored can sue! He signed it today

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
24 May, 10:14
i gotta get in on that

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 May, 10:17
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Governor DeSantis of Florida just announced it for those that live in Florida! Hopefully the other states follow suit! 🍿🍿🍿