Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 11:50
Who knows about this stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
05 February, 12:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
YES! That still blows my mind every time of think about it. 432Hz - The literal beat of our planet. During my healing journey, I learned to play himalayan singing and crystal bowls, and it without a doubt changed my life! Certain tones/pitches trigger and release emotions and healing. Often times, the more I found a pitch to annoy me, the more I actually needed it. Almost like a blockage that eventually clears and passes🙏 The "Mi" tone is not very harmonious to the ear, but it is very internally soothing. Thank you for sharing this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
06 February, 07:01
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Those bowls were/are magical in my life. Sound sessions helped me clear stuck gunk from past trauma. Now I conduct sound sessions for others.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
24 May, 12:58
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
how do i purchase crystal bowls

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
I’ve bought them at several places. I even got a few from amazon. Best Bowls is reputable. I like to buy them at actual stores to try them out. Some crystal or metaphysical stored carry them.
08:44 PM - May 24, 2021
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hertz SoGood, click on at the bottom under it