Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
24 May, 09:48
Did anyone see the Steve bannon interview where he slips up says aug 15 Trump will be back. ( basically says)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
YES! Bannon "slips up" and says Aug 15 INAUGURATION, but he stopped before the entire word "inauguration" was out.

Followed by sly smile ....
😎
09:55 AM - May 24, 2021
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 July, 05:41
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Since I did that post today on the 18th Airborne's tweet that noted 8/14, I found 8/15 to be interesting, so I checked the drops for 8/15 entries. The search revealed 26 entries, all of which were in 2017.

I found 💧1879 through 💧1888 and 💧1896 to be the most intriguing as they relate to the core topics of the Q movement. It would be fascinating if the culmination took place on the 4th anniversary of these drops with President Trump's Inauguration.😍

Here is the link that includes all 26 entries:

https://qalerts.app/?q=Aug...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 July, 05:44
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
💥I apologize for my error.

All the drops were in 2018...so the 3rd Anniversary!😉

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 July, 06:18
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🔥HOLY FOOK!
My hair is standing on end.

Those 8/15 Delta drops you pulled up!!!

Focused on the Vanderbilt scumola including Anderson C as child with Mom's satanic art above, Podesta art, child trafficking sex-slave victims, HAITI, Hunters becoming the Hunted, Vatican __not__ the House of God.

[oh yeah. And the meme NBC = nothing but crap. SNORT.]

WHAT IF, Bannon slip-of-the-tongue becomes TRUE?
Woah. 💥💥💥😁

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts