memes matter @NoComment
24 May, 07:06
(....)"The visit will come after Mr. Moon’s summit with President Joe Biden in Washington Friday, where the leaders are expected to discuss a range of issues from North Korean denuclearization and Chinese aggression to economic cooperation."(....)

Follow The Pen, the money (...)

https://www.globalatlanta....

https://8kun.top/qrb/index...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
Wait, we have to put up with ANOTHER week of this mother fucking scam? My God Almighty, end it ALREADY!

START THE MOTHER FUCKING MASS AND PUBLIC ARRESTS, PERP WALKS, TRIALS AND, ULTIMATELY, HANGINGS!
07:25 AM - May 24, 2021
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
24 May, 08:21
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Faith that all that happened already, and that we are watching a movie awaiting deltas, is where I stay(...) many crumbs, digits,and confirmations these 4 years and many years before that proves we can

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
24 May, 08:04
Who are you expecting to jump on this demand?
We all feel ready for this to happen.
I am hoping it is being done in such a way that is responsible.
Our general public is Excited about a shot they know nothing about.
That is the message here.
I agree with you show them Justice!!
Doing it right is the point I believe.
Did you see the video yesterday with the guy talking to people in Canada waiting to get shots?
He could not get one person to listen to him about the warnings he was sharing.

memes matter @NoComment
24 May, 08:28
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Whitehats have planned this, all I can do is speculate, and fully trust we still have that BeaUtiful whitehouse, and from that I can enjoy the show and buckle up

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
24 May, 07:53
This plan is 40 years in the making 40 years of knowing and planing to save humanity