TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
23 May, 12:30
U.S. CDC looking into heart inflammation in some young vaccine recipients
Radhika Anilkumar

People wait after receiving a coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccine at a clinic run by the Philadelphia Department of Public Health in partnership with the Black Doctors COVID-19 Consortium to encourage all eligible teenagers to get vaccinated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S., May 18, 2021. REUTERS/Hannah Beier

Some teenagers and young adults who received COVID-19 vaccines experienced heart inflammation, a U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory group said, recommending further study of the rare condition.

The CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices in a statement dated May 17 said it had looked into reports that a few young vaccine recipients, predominantly adolescents and young adults, and predominantly male, developed myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
This is absolutely murder of the innocent. I just do not understand why people are getting these deadly vaccines. They can and will kill you. The longer term effects haven’t even began for most where their own immune systems attack thier organs and they die from organ failure
12:38 AM - May 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
23 May, 02:24
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
💔'They' are blocking truth at every turn.
When we speak out, we are silenced.
When we attempt to red-pill others, 'they' have already classed us as conspiracy theorists. We are looked upon as crazy...and no one listens.
The sleeping ones turn to listen to the lies instead...and turn away from us.
They will take the evil 'cure' ... and they will die.
My heart would be broken.
My fight would be finished.
My voice would be silenced.
But for my faith in God, Our Heavenly Father.
I pray. 🙏
Lord Jesus, please help me.
Tell me what to say that they will hear.
Open their ears to the words.
Open their eyes to the truth.
Open their hearts to the love and protection you have over them.
Only then, will fear leave them.
Only then, will they fight to save themselves.
Bless them, Father, for they know not what they do.
Save them, Father because only You can. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
23 May, 11:52
In response hope saxton to her Publication
I sleep great at night, do you know why? I tried to inform people I was snubbed. I showed them data and i was snubbed. I pleaded with them and was ignored. I repeatedly made a fool out of myself trying to tell people and was laughed at. Even by some of my own family(in laws). I tried. They can call me whatever they want. Label me libel me, criticize me, ignore me, but I sleep great every night. I will have the last laugh.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
25 May, 09:56
In response hope saxton to her Publication
amen in agreement

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
23 May, 01:40
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
And what kills me is they are pushing to have babies & toddlers done. I keep praying people wake up & stop this. Its very heart breaking. 💔

23 May, 09:56
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
I know ,but, lawsuits and Class Action Lawsuits are very effective. Stay strong do not take the CV19 Experimental Vaxx. We are in this together.