Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Stella Artois @Enigma0369
24 May, 05:33
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
this is so true.
Soul contract's, more than a theory I believe, but absolute factual and true when I apply this to the many people and other beings who have come and gone from my life.
With this the hurt & loneliness Is eased by a greater understanding and what once was a broken heart many times over now heals and is grateful.
Then there is the ego 3D human emotions.
we love, we live together, sometimes wirh ease, often not, there comes a time when one or both can no longer spend the day to day together, this does not always mean the love is gone, sometmes one leaves because they truly love the other

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
24 May, 11:49
💚💚Sending you lots of love💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
23 May, 11:29
Yes absolutely! I have lost nearly all my family to this, mentally at the moment, possibly physically once the poisoned needle starts to take effect. Despite my best efforts. I feel I have let them down, that I should have tried harder. But we can only do so much in the end. You are not alone brother ❤️

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
23 May, 11:22
Truly sorry for your pain, sending you peace and comfort. Have lived this myself, and expect more will come to pass in my life before this Work is complete. You are in plentiful company.
Draw closer to God, have Faith in His promises. I can speak from experience. He always lets us know change is coming, heed the whispered knowledge (as waiting for it to grow louder only prolongs pain and delays your progress). Please, don't let your mind linger where you are no longer residing in spirit...trust, pray, take a deep breath. He has time and again shown me that where we would settle, He intends greater blessings instead. Go boldly in Faith. This I know, and can assure you is true.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 May, 11:14
We are here to help each other. We can get through the hardest struggles together. 🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 May, 11:10
Joey!!! I feel broken hearted myself. Every day I have to face these truths is such a painful struggle. We are walking this road together. I couldn't do it without all of you. I thank GOD for you and everyone here. Please pray for me today. Sending love.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
23 May, 11:09
Stay stedfast.
we are here
Focus on where you are going.

some one special to some @godrus
23 May, 08:11
Thank you for this. This explains why so many of my relationships are so hard. They no longer fit. I won't deny the truth in order to be liked and am willing to be lonely in the hopes of a better tomorrow for everyone.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 May, 06:56
I Love You Brother. Praying for YOU and all our Vets.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
23 May, 04:09
A THOUGHT HERE:

GOD MUST ALLOW THE GRAPES TO BE CRUSHED IN ORDER TO CREATE FINE WINE!

NO WORRIES WE ALL LOVE YOU! BE STRONG, STAY SAFE AND YOU ARE VERY BLESSED.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
23 May, 02:51
You are a blessing. We so easily forget sometimes. The struggle is real for us, especially right now but we are never alone! 😊🙏🏼

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
23 May, 12:48
It's time to get some Moldavite and Herkimer diamonds, Joey!

Charissma _15 @Riley
23 May, 12:59
💯👆🙏❤

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
23 May, 11:26

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
22 May, 11:49
clear out the old energy to make room for the new. let go and let God. prayers for us all, Joey.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
22 May, 11:39
Joey, I hope you are doing OK. Take care of yourself!

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
22 May, 11:35
We are truth, and we are one!

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
22 May, 11:33
Right now its a lonely path. But it will all be ok. I feel your pain!

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
22 May, 11:31
This is true and it will become better and pray about it and if it is meant to be, Jesus Christ will send her back and if not het ready for beautiful; things to happen!

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
22 May, 11:29
. You are Not Alone. I'm sure there's many that can relate! Never give up. We may be unseen but We Are United.

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
22 May, 11:24
Thank you! Sincerely! I really needed to read this ! ❣️

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
22 May, 11:24
We all have to deal with the same thing losing your old live and you have to do walk your own pad, and we have to deal it all with the same feelings, so it feels for me when i read this we do it all together worldwide. I feel from my hearth that everything will be fine. With love from the Netherlands 🇳🇱🌹
WWG1WGA 🦅💛🇺🇸

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
22 May, 11:21

Charissma _15 @Riley
22 May, 11:17
My trust is always with God. Therefore if I lay something down at his feet, I know my Father will make my path straight.
I love you my brother Joey. I know today was tough but you are pushing through. Continue to lay your hard days at His feet....He will make your path straight.❤🙏

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:6

Cax SCx @Cax
22 May, 11:15
Wise words "Let It Go"❤️🙏🏻😇

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 May, 11:08
Yes 🙏🙏🙏❤️