Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
16 May, 09:22
Wuhan Suffered From Rainstorm, Thunderstorms, Hail, Flood and Gales Once In 50 Years - It’s Terrible - YouTube

In the morning of 10th May 2021, the weather in Wuhan, China suddenly turned dark, and then it rained heavily. Just like in the Sci-fi/Horror Movie - End of...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 May, 09:29
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
This is the Wrath of the Almighty “ I AM” and castastrphy will continue until they fall to their knees and beg for forgiveness through Christ the Son of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
20 May, 09:33
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Not to bust your thought but it is HAAP we are using to take out the dam!

20 May, 09:37
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
It will include earthquakes and God decides what will be destroyed not man. Weather is only 1 meathod of destruction of many more to come. The only hope is praying to Gd for mercy through his Son Christ the Messiah.

22 May, 11:54
https://anonup.com/thread/...
So as I said it will contiue until those in China Fall to thier knees and pray through Christ to God for mercy. And it is not just rain that God uses to destroy it is many other ways and its only Gods decision.

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
22 May, 11:58
Scripture says Pray for those who persecute you.
I find it changes me...might take a while...but teaches me to FORGIVE!

Also God says Vengeance is mine I shall repay...He is much harder on someone hurting me then I could EVER be!

Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
22 May, 04:53
Dear God, please help us. Many people aren't even watching TV or movies, they have turned away from evil (once they learned of it) they can feel the changes and the tides turning. Some are scared & hanging on to the old ways. We keep shining the light of truth. I see them struggling, to maintain. Send the angels to guide, protect & wake them. I feel like we are waiting on them. Please bring Heaven to earth soon. I seen a horrible Epstein video, that made me sick and It's hard to get it out of my head, We need help. We love you so much. Amen. 🙏💖✨

22 May, 05:01
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
In Christ Holy Name We Pray. Amen

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
22 May, 04:40
👍If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves seek my face repent of their sins and pray they shall hear from heaven and I shall heal their land.

Praying ...
Things have been off a long time!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 May, 02:58
proteger les enfants 🙏

22 May, 03:06
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Always protect the innocent children.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
22 May, 01:52
🙏🏻amen