Shannon gilmour @srnityblu
The lasting hope and legacy I would like for us to hang onto is this...

Those of you who are suffering a loss, of family members due to illness, vaccine, or spiritual emancipation, would you join me in a collective memorial? I would like us to collaborate together, I am in Canada and I would like us to come together from all over the world. Please consider, when you are ready, and in your own timing, to make a 1 minute video of sharing with the world your good bye, and your memories of your loved ones? You are welcome to send them to me, or collaborate with me, as I will put these videos together and set up a memorial website for all of us to go to.

The wars of the past have their memorials in statue and stone. We will will this war of the battle of Armageddon; truth vs lies. This is a spiritual war, and our monument will be found on the internet, The NEW INTERNET... when we transition from what we have now, to the future of information sharing. #Patriots #healingourland
09:05 AM - May 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by srnityblu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shannon gilmour, click on at the bottom under it