Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 May, 10:09
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Thank you so much for speaking out. You are a brave and selfless person who is willing to give your full measure of devotion for humanity. We are grateful for your sacrifices. You are a true patriot and humanitarian!!! Be safe sir and may God bless you and protect you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 May, 10:15
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Thankfully more and more are speaking out, I hope they all remain safe💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 May, 09:41
I am just an RN (just retired after 50 years of nursing) and do not have any credentials such as these virologists, etc. that I have heard about and read their conclusions on the virus. However from the beginning two weeks of "flatten the curve" I knew it was a hoax. Asymptomatic transmission, mask wearing, fear mongering, counting "cases" to determine severity, testing healthy people, and promoting "recommendations and mandates" that are the OPPOSITE of what people should be doing to strengthen their immune systems; all of this was my red flag. NOW people are getting injected with EXPERIMENTAL substances! Unbelievable.

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
22 May, 09:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I have NO medical credentials; however, I DO HAVE COMMON SENSE!!! IF someone is WELL with no SYMPTOMS of feeling SICK -- WHY are you testing them??????? HOW CRAZY -- and then by INSTILLING FEAR -- LINE UP FOR YOUR SHOT.... FEAR is an EVIL DEMONIC METHOD OF CONTROL.... of course, then, we have been afforded the 'ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME' mandate to WEAR A MASK, STAND 6 FEET APART -- there is MUCH MORE MEDICAL RESEARCH that is coming out at this time about the C-19 SHEDDING/SPIKED PROTEINS -- THAT IS DEFNITELY SOMETHING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT!!!! Keeping our immune system charged IS ESSENTIAL -- CONTACTING THE FRONTLINE DOCTORS FOR THE REMEDY FOR WE, THE PEOPLE WHO SAY, "NO!!!" TO THIS INSANITY IS SOOOO IMPORTANT -- LOOK THEM UP -- THEY ARE OF A SOUND MIND!!!! DR. SIMONE GOLD AND DR. STELLA IMMANUEL -- GO TO DUCK-DUCK-GO -- GOOGLE WILL SEND YOU DOWN RABBIT HOLES OF MSM BS!!! STAY WELL....

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
22 May, 08:24
😳😳😳😳
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 May, 08:32
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
I have seen 2 vids of this now, very interesting!