Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
WHOA!!!! Watch this....I cant believe what I am seeing here.....
https://t.me/santasurfing
06:55 AM - May 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 May, 09:39
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
poor guy ....this is sickening —how evil 🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
22 May, 07:37
Not buying that, either a wannabe viral made for clicks or a controlled opposition srawman.

If this was true, given the number of people who live in a world of bluetooth-on, I would expect thousands of these vids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 May, 07:49
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
It actually comes from a very reliable source as shown in the text portion....soooo idk either way its interesting....

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
22 May, 07:30
Lots of people in Sweden are Micro Shipped, but they were ask before if they wanted to , take a look : https://youtu.be/dl_gemn9a...

22 May, 07:47
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
Ohhhh wow. Words escape me on this. I wish I could tell you the theory of Noah and his family and why they were chosen to survive the flood. It would take too much time to type. But it boils down to basically Noah and his family were chosen to survive because they were one of the only families left at that time that were still all human...

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 May, 04:29
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
😳 I don't even have a mobile phone that's connected to the web so I'm f'ing sure I can manage with out my body connected to it. I'm 60yrs old never had a vaccine, staying very healthy, fortunately my parents knew lots about vaccines so 'chose' to Avoid letting anyone inject poisons into our bodies.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 May, 07:23
putain 🙄connecte le monsieur

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 May, 07:06
and it cannot be removed😔