Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
22 May, 06:55
WHOA!!!! Watch this....I cant believe what I am seeing here.....
https://t.me/santasurfing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
Lots of people in Sweden are Micro Shipped, but they were ask before if they wanted to , take a look : https://youtu.be/dl_gemn9a...
07:30 AM - May 22, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jolimain in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 May, 04:29
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
😳 I don't even have a mobile phone that's connected to the web so I'm f'ing sure I can manage with out my body connected to it. I'm 60yrs old never had a vaccine, staying very healthy, fortunately my parents knew lots about vaccines so 'chose' to Avoid letting anyone inject poisons into our bodies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
22 May, 07:47
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
Ohhhh wow. Words escape me on this. I wish I could tell you the theory of Noah and his family and why they were chosen to survive the flood. It would take too much time to type. But it boils down to basically Noah and his family were chosen to survive because they were one of the only families left at that time that were still all human...

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
22 May, 08:53
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I know the Theory of Noah, i am not from Sweden i was just showing the fact that in some countries some people have agree to participate to this experience . But they knew what they were doing.. This is very different from the vaccine they want to impose on us on a supposed deadly virus