Only people mentioned by IceAndBlades in this post can reply
Faith Angel17 @Faith_Angel17
01 June, 12:26
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
This should give you an answer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
01 June, 01:31
In response Faith Angel17 to her Publication
saw the post and I hope she would clear that.
She had an interesting way of clarifying things 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 June, 01:33
In response Faith Angel17 to her Publication
hope that mainegirl1 gets this clarification.

23 May, 04:41
so... it is quite sometimes since I posted this info and waited for some confirmation from @thepeoplesbridge ...
and receiving neither thumb up nor down.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 May, 12:05
Veronica has stated that she is not Marilyn and is two years older than General Flynn

23 May, 04:42
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
I must have missed that statement. Do you happen to have it save somewhere?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 May, 11:26
She was a "presidential model" so are you saying this is her and she broke programming> MORE importantly does she claim that.

21 May, 11:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Marilyn meant to be "presidential model" beta slave so she busted thru or not?

21 May, 11:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
JFK was a patriot, like a real one, this is what I heard about Norma Jean, not saying she was complicit to her programming. BUT um did a lil studying.