Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
22 May, 01:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I never paid attention to planes before except to get where I was trying to go. Now I'm SO into them and am well-versed in their design, call signs, routes and purpose thanks to Monkey's show! Be sure to check out Friday's show - he details the "coincidental" Google balloons and agency planes hovering over North Carolina just before the 150 children were rescued by white hats. Of course there are no coincidences and watching his show about "birds" have given amazing insight into what is happening and potentially about to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 5 21 21 - YouTube

This is the Official Monkey Werx YouTube For Monkey Werx gear and products, go to Monkeywerxus.com/shop You can watch live SITREPs at patreon.com/monkeywerxu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine White @Christine17
21 May, 09:03
am I the only one that’s sees The obvious message here...four years of Biden Without a doubt 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @SMLNE
21 May, 09:54
In response Christine White to his Publication
Fully restored... back in service... before the end of the year. That’s our POTUS!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
21 May, 08:45
Am I the only one who thinks this is the new Air Force 1?

Silence Dogood @Dwk64
21 May, 08:27
Interesting wording.

Silence Dogood @Dwk64
Interesting wording.

Silence Dogood @Dwk64
Interesting wording.

Silence Dogood @Dwk64
Interesting wording.

Silence Dogood @Dwk64
Interesting wording.

Silence Dogood @Dwk64
Interesting wording.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 May, 08:25

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 May, 08:24

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 May, 08:23

Savy Someone @Savysomeone
21 May, 07:46
Music to my ears!!

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
21 May, 07:14
SOOO EXCITING! Wouldnt it be AWESOME if he revealed the new paint job to include a "Bigly" Q & WWG1WGA?! 💥🍿🇺🇸⚖️🗽🎥✈️💥