Only people mentioned by Sally in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 May, 04:52
In response Salliari Stevens to her Publication
I know I'll be doing the happy dance. I have warned many around me to stay calm and be prepared for this to happen. Some might think I am nuts right now...but they will remember what I said when the time comes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
22 May, 04:28
Trust in God, trust the plan. Those of us that know what's up need to calm the others. WWG1WGAWW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 May, 04:16
Gotta get that last stimulus fiat cashed before the real, real goes down, NOT scared, never have been. GOD BLESS ALL>

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 May, 04:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The last one never got a letter, or a check. Don’t need it anyway, maybe cause i voted for the real prez