Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 May, 11:56
“Every truth revealed”

Reason: internet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leigh Cromie @Fizzkid
21 May, 01:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
there's this guy on Instagram who has came out twice saying trump is a zionist and Q is a psyop. i started following him a few weeks ago because he's clued up with all thats going on and has plenty of followers plus he comes across really lovely guy. Now, when i first heard this i thought asshole but when he came out saying again and that we are all being fooled, my heart sank. Do ya'll think there is ppl out there (paid) to discredit the Q movement?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Have the irrational Trump bashers (who have been rumored to be involved with Epstein) in Hollywood disappeared? (Hanks, Griffin, DeGeneres, Winfrey, etc etc).
Yes.
Is the oval office shown on TV obviously not the real one, but a movie set?
Yes.
Has Capitol Hill been emptied out?
Yes.
Have there been a massive number earthquakes at similar depths all over the world for the past 3 years (coincidence, or blowing up underground DUMBS?)
Yes.
Is the truth beginning to come out about Big Pharma and the allopathic medical establishment (research cadeuseus, phallic symbol of baphomet)?
Yes.
Is the truth about the MSM finally starting to gain traction?
Yes.
Q has said how things would play out, but specifics and dates were cryptic, because WHY WOULD THEY REVEAL DETAILS OF THE PLAN TO THE CABAL??
MUCH going on. 😲😲
04:51 PM - May 21, 2021
In response Leigh Cromie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 May, 06:46
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yup, well stated.

Leigh Cromie @Fizzkid
21 May, 04:58
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
yes too all above. think sometimes it helps to be reminded. thk you ❤