2Alpha @2Alpha
21 May, 02:32
OK, Who Can Decipher This Message?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 May, 02:41
In response 2Alpha to his Publication
Wishful thinking....... Define "Renegade". Q.. Who is Hussein aiming The gun at? Red White and Blue.Spray. one of many.. Net shut down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2Alpha @2Alpha
21 May, 02:47
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
I don't see any gun and your answer is just as cryptic as the image... Do better...

21 May, 03:01
Its a reference to an actual Q post! and it is MY wishful thinking that his treachery will finally be exposed to the masses

2Alpha @2Alpha
21 May, 03:25
Still not much help... I see no reference to The Kenyan at all

21 May, 03:26
Help yourself. I gave you the tools! Do better!

2Alpha @2Alpha
21 May, 03:33
Yer living in a dream world

21 May, 04:12
Thank you for Being! Questioning and asking. Searching and discovering! Never stop being a skeptic!

2Alpha @2Alpha
21 May, 07:39
🤔I wonder how much you would wager on YOUR hypothesis being true?
10K?
5K?
1K?
$100?
$10?

21 May, 01:29
🤞Q post says pictures will emerge.

2Alpha @2Alpha
So, ZERO? You put all your faith in another anon? No facts, got it.
02:19 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by 2Alpha in this post can reply
21 May, 07:34
If and when those pictures do come out of Hussein pointing a gun at red white and blue, I think it would cause a shocked reaction just like those faces above show. No proof thats the decode , just thinking that would shock people to see.

2Alpha @2Alpha
21 May, 08:18
The return of Christ would shock people as well...
That pyramid has nothing to do with Christ OR The Kenyan