Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
21 May, 12:25
FAMILIES NEED GRANDMA BACK HOME!

MANY OTHER COUNTRIES HONOR THEIR ELDERS AND GIVE THEM A HIGH STATUS IN THE FAMILY AND RESPECT THEM

HERE IN AMERICA, WE PUT GRANNY IN A NURSING HOME
AND WAIT FOR HER TO DIE!

FACTS ARE FACTS!

TAKE CARE OF YOUR GRANDPARENTS

THEY ARE YOUR LIVING ANCESTORS AND ARE VERY VALUABLE!

LOVE YOUR GRANDPARENTS

THEY KNOW A LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Elisabeth Stran @Mermaidanon
I was so lucky to have my maternal grandmother alive til I was 13 y, I am the youngest of 4 siblings. She was a gem ❤ but at age 83 she got a stroke and passed 2 months later. My maternal grandfather lived til I was 25 - he had severe dementia, the old type where they want to go back home to their mom, with nasty language. My children grew up in my mothers house, on her farm - then I ran the farm for a few years, and she was the go to for homework and all - one of us was always there. In less than a month my mother turns 90 years and she is still driving her car, also to town and she do not live close to town. My children talk to her on the phone on a regular basis, and I know they love 💖 The value of her participation in being part of bringing up my children can not be valued in money or gold!
12:54 PM - May 21, 2021
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mermaidanon in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
21 May, 01:25
In response Ann Elisabeth Stran to her Publication
My uncle passed away decades ago. his wife never married again. she will be 103 years old. all her children took care of them. My uncle was crippled and in a wheelchair. i think he was 65 when he died. All of their children and grand children help take care of her. she is a very active lady. loved being out on the farm. i use to love to listen to their stories. you learn a lot from the elderly. one marriage. dedication to family and true family values.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396