Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
FAMILIES NEED GRANDMA BACK HOME!

MANY OTHER COUNTRIES HONOR THEIR ELDERS AND GIVE THEM A HIGH STATUS IN THE FAMILY AND RESPECT THEM

HERE IN AMERICA, WE PUT GRANNY IN A NURSING HOME
AND WAIT FOR HER TO DIE!

FACTS ARE FACTS!

TAKE CARE OF YOUR GRANDPARENTS

THEY ARE YOUR LIVING ANCESTORS AND ARE VERY VALUABLE!

LOVE YOUR GRANDPARENTS

THEY KNOW A LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK
12:25 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
21 May, 01:40
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Blessings are abundant when one takes care of his/her parents. Grandparents and grandchildren together are a sight to behold. We took care of our grandmother as we grew up and we loved her. My mother was wheelchair bound since we were in high school ... we took care of her and her needs (20+ years)... bathing, cleaning and serving. And telling her all our days stories late into the night. None of us siblings would trade that for anything else in the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
21 May, 01:18
I took on the task of caring for my father and going against the surgeons advice. he was very supportive us trying to get my father stronger and possibly shrinking the mass. he was diagnosed with cancer. it has not spread. we find out monday what the staging is.

My father list 1/2 his blood. he went in for a transfusion and found out about the cancer upon further testing. he was very weak and unable to walk. still cannot walk. however, he did get on his 4 wheeler. every day he is improving. there is no way cuomo is killing my father.

i felt horrible my grandmother ended up in a nursing home. she was there for everyone and no one was there for her. i will not do that to my father. too many people are dying needlessly. it us not easy but it is not the hardest either. he has escaped deaths grips. i just hope he does not have organ damage from the doctors neglect and mismanagement.

karma is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
21 May, 01:35
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Thank you for taking care of your father. You are blessed with wisdom. ❤️

Ann Elisabeth Stran @Mermaidanon
21 May, 12:54
I was so lucky to have my maternal grandmother alive til I was 13 y, I am the youngest of 4 siblings. She was a gem ❤ but at age 83 she got a stroke and passed 2 months later. My maternal grandfather lived til I was 25 - he had severe dementia, the old type where they want to go back home to their mom, with nasty language. My children grew up in my mothers house, on her farm - then I ran the farm for a few years, and she was the go to for homework and all - one of us was always there. In less than a month my mother turns 90 years and she is still driving her car, also to town and she do not live close to town. My children talk to her on the phone on a regular basis, and I know they love 💖 The value of her participation in being part of bringing up my children can not be valued in money or gold!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
21 May, 01:25
In response Ann Elisabeth Stran to her Publication
My uncle passed away decades ago. his wife never married again. she will be 103 years old. all her children took care of them. My uncle was crippled and in a wheelchair. i think he was 65 when he died. All of their children and grand children help take care of her. she is a very active lady. loved being out on the farm. i use to love to listen to their stories. you learn a lot from the elderly. one marriage. dedication to family and true family values.

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
21 May, 12:40
Problem is that people now adays don't feel they have time or ability to take care of there loved ones! Old or young it seems they don't matter just themselves are all that count!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 May, 01:07
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
Selfishness is a disorder we’re born into. Combating selfishness is a severe challenge, but if we do that and take care of others, the Lord can enter our hearts and grant us His loving protection. Then we feel whole and happy. Self serving isn’t true happiness. My mother has always had a difficult personality, hard on each of her four children, so we stayed away. I prayed a lot and decided to do something about it and moved near her to be helpful to her. In the past five years she has been able to rely on me for her needs and wants, things are much better between us. The others still stay away with hard feelings about the past. I thank the Lord that He guided me to overcome selfishness and past hurts.

72_ Vintage @Srndipity630
21 May, 12:36
How this country takes care of the very young and very old is beyond reprehensible. .. there is no honor.