Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 May, 11:51
Well DJT did say if B1d3n were elected the stock market would crash so Idk,

Whiplash:
There has been many C before D's thrown out.
My latest guess plays into the CASTLE ROCK Scenario. POTUS always said BIDAN Would Crash the Stock Market the likes you have never seen.
It will be Precision Cyber by Space Force. Executive Order 1221.
Mr Pool is showing BIG SHOCK.

"CRASH before DECLAS"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
it makes sense for NESARA to happen, everything would have to crash. get rid of all things that in essence is illegal (IRS, fed. reserve, etc). Start fresh and good the way it should always have been. 🙏🙏
12:29 PM - May 21, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
21 May, 07:57
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
I'm too old to start fresh. I've scrimped and saved from 40 years of working to give myself a comfortable retirement, including a new retirement home. To lose everything now would be devastating and doubtful I'd recover before the end of my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Blue @angelblue88
21 May, 01:04
i can't wait.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 May, 01:04
🎯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 May, 01:03
Idk Juan keeps saying that too many ppl would die if they allowed the market to crash down and economy to tank like that.
So idk.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 May, 01:05
Seems to be slowly happening No?

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
21 May, 02:23
i really believe they have it set up (just my opinion and it doesn't mean much, lol) that once everything hits at zero, the other system will immediately take over. i really think that people need to see this and open their eyes to how corrupt everything, not just the financial system is. someone said perfectly that i was reading the other day that if POTUS and the team just came in and fixed everything, it wouldn't be appreciated and people would wind up back at square one. showing people where things have been headed and how much these demons hate us and the truly evil things they've been doing will pretty much assure people won't allow this to happen again. plus, all of us who have been awake are here to help those that are coming out of their slumber. i've had people starting to ask me questions which is very encouraging. but that is completely my own opinion.