Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well DJT did say if B1d3n were elected the stock market would crash so Idk,

Whiplash:
There has been many C before D's thrown out.
My latest guess plays into the CASTLE ROCK Scenario. POTUS always said BIDAN Would Crash the Stock Market the likes you have never seen.
It will be Precision Cyber by Space Force. Executive Order 1221.
Mr Pool is showing BIG SHOCK.

"CRASH before DECLAS"
11:51 AM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Steve Murray @Stevie
22 May, 10:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
OR could it be CRASH before DEMOCRATS are dealt with, thrown out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
22 May, 03:38
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
Just found this...
Could be CRASH before DEMOCRATS evicted ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
21 May, 02:08
Here was what VK posted, Nana.

Donna Howard @DeHowie
21 May, 02:28
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Can anyone tell me how to buy XRP? This stuff is foreign to me, and my searches on it start with things I don't have a clue about. Never worried about buying globally before, don't really want to. Is there a way to purchase and sell it easily?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 May, 12:52
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
VK does not Lie. Ever.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
21 May, 12:29
it makes sense for NESARA to happen, everything would have to crash. get rid of all things that in essence is illegal (IRS, fed. reserve, etc). Start fresh and good the way it should always have been. 🙏🙏

Angel Blue @angelblue88
21 May, 01:04
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
i can't wait.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
21 May, 07:57
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
I'm too old to start fresh. I've scrimped and saved from 40 years of working to give myself a comfortable retirement, including a new retirement home. To lose everything now would be devastating and doubtful I'd recover before the end of my life.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 May, 12:28
Will stock market crash?

IDK too, except a strong sense of Bring It ON.

Have no idea how a crash will play out, but I TRUST in GOD.
And I _know_ that Q and POTUS will make us whole.

May GOD'S JUSTICE fall upon all the Evil hedge fund Billionaire$$$, and those that Rig the market for [their] benefit, not the people's.

We trust in you, Lord.
Protect and shelter us under your wings.
Amen.