Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
President Trump
“Juan.
He had this strange name when I first heard it.
He called me up.
Sir, they said,
💞there’s a man named John Kennedy on the phone.
I said, “Who?”
And I said let me check it out.
And it was true.
There was a man named John Kennedy,
very successful guy,
a brilliant guy.
You know,
HE PUTS ON THAT COUNTRY STUFF ALL THE TIME.
But I want to tell you
& we know the country’s smarter than the other guys anyway.
So John Kennedy goes “I’d love to have your support”
“I’d really love it if I could,{ I said,
“But John, to me you’re the real John Kennedy,
the real deal.”
YOU KNOW HE PUTS ON THAT COUNTRY STUFF ALL THE TIME.
So a friend of mine from Texas
a big powerful strong guy, real Texas
he’s got that cowboy hat.
I’d love to wear that hat
I wouldn’t have to comb my hair so much.”

https://anonup.com/upload/...
01:16 AM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Diane Ross @dianeross48
22 May, 04:30
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
katisthesea - I come to your account to see if you have found any new interviews or "presentations" Juan O Savin has done. Thank you again for the work you do to help out us truth seekers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 May, 06:17
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
You're very kind 💞 It's my honor to research & offer what I find. If you're looking for latest Juan O Savin vids, I like to check the Telegram archive page 🙏🌟🔥

https://t.me/JuanOSavinArc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
21 May, 03:17
i have researcehed and found a couple of different reprts that 1/07 is admiral mike rogers but i am not sure

21 May, 09:15
In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication
🤷‍♀️😹🇺🇸🦅🐸💚

Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
21 May, 03:04
I think this was the rally where POTUS introduced Senator John Kennedy from LA.

Either way the double meaning is obvious. I have followed this idea since Vincent Fusca was driving around the country in his Trump van. Brilliance in both Juan and DJT. ❤🍿😎

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 May, 01:49
Hi Kat ! Do you think Juan is John ?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 May, 01:57
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Juan O Savin may be John or someone close to him. 1/07 is Carolyn’s birthday. Trump is 19th President of the Republic and in my heart I believe that JFK Jr is VPOTUS. Time will tell!!

Gemantria is very interesting to follow as well. Have. MAGA day Patriot!!

21 May, 02:01
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I don't know 🤷‍♀️ I personally don't need to ever know 💞 It's like "Who are Q-Team?" I don't know I just love them 🤗

Although it's giving & receiving information without "personality" you can still feel the passion, the heart, intelligence, truth, brilliance & generosity of Spirit & love for God & all things Holy with Q & Juan O Savin.

Whomever they are—God bless them for saving us all 🙏💞 I'll keep transcribing Juan because he's amazing & clarifies this war historically as well as in myriad other ways. Remarkable man, whomever he is 🙏💖🇺🇸