Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’m about to get real here for a second...

I love law enforcement and the men and women in blue that protect our neighborhoods from the bad guys... You are some of the most brave and courageous souls out there. I thank you for your service.

BUT...

I gotta tell you... if there were no police and the alpha male Patriots could protect our neighborhoods without the fear of being arrested and going to prison, we could collectively save our country pretty damn fast.

Most honorable men that can kick some real ass and stand up against evil are afraid of cops saying “the law is the law” and arresting them and then being thrown into our crooked judicial system. Leaving their families behind to suffer.

The Police are part of [their] system, serving [their] rules — NOT God’s law.
11:43 PM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
03 July, 01:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
For America there is NO lawful position for the police=policy
Department of justice is not a lawful agency.
Neither have an emolument for their positions, thus both are FOREIGN EMOLUMENTS, Committing internal insurrection, treason on the people, GUILTY FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING, FORCING THE PEOPLE TO BE SLAVES, PART OF GENOCIDE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
05 June, 07:53
Some of US beg to differ, maybe a resisting arrest charge might hold some street credit. If it dont im us to meet up🇺🇸🇺🇸🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
24 May, 04:57
good point. When I took a concealed carry class, the police officer that taught it was very clear that it's important for citizens to have guns because very rarely can police respond to a call quickly enough to stop anything from happening. Dovetails with your point in some way, I think.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 May, 02:03
Point taken. Police, by definition, are “policy” enforcers. We have plenty of real men left which is why I support activating all eligible US veterans. Many of us are smarter, stronger, and badder than we were on active duty.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
21 May, 07:50
the system is doing NOTHING! no rehabilitation,etc. bring back the friggin chain gang, that might make ppl think twice

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
21 May, 07:54
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Christina Maga @Christina71
21 May, 06:06
I'm down for protecting the people!! I'm not one to stay in the kitchen. 💪⚡

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
21 May, 06:01
Amen, I agree 100%.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 04:03
WHY PD HAS A BAD RAP! THEY ARE UCC POLICY & CODE ENFORCERS NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT !
CODES & STAUTES ARE NOT LAW !! WHY PD WRITES ALOT OF TICKETS !! THEY WORK FOR THE COMPANY !

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
05 June, 08:00
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
the company is the rule and has quotas. The old Babylonian system is Master Slave mentality, we are equals but actions are not weighted equally. The masonic values of measurement are corrupted in a hierarchy of sacrifice of the least of us. Power over others feeds egos.

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
21 May, 12:09
Agreed, law enforcement bows down to Antifa and BLM. Law enforcement arrests pastors for worshipping. Law enforcement stood down and watched cities and businesses burn because that is what George Soros wanted. Why do they have to register as a foreign agent? FARA Law enforcement thinks the Constitution is outdated or does not apply to we the people. Why do all law enforcement emblems have masonic symbols?
The police got defunded a long time ago. Why do you think they let a bunch of coward terrorists take over a city (CHAS)?
Law enforcment will harass you for not wearing a mask.
Why do all law enforcement wear the black sharia mask?
Many are too ignorant to know that they serve the wrong god..
Any cops want to argue how the Constitution does not apply to me?
Didn't think so you Brown Shirt cowards

Liz Lamers @ConcernedAmerican1
21 May, 11:59
well said ad always Doq! That was a truth 💥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 May, 11:28
This would be a wonderful place to be but we have A LOT of work to do to get to this point.
Not saying it is not doable but ppl here think that as soon as we win this thing and the evils go to meet their fate for their actions that everything is just going to suddenly be ok.

I am here to tell you that while Nana is as positive as anyone you are ever gonna know, billions of ppl on this planet are not magically going to just start getting along.

Doq's blueprints are going to require a lot of work, compassion, and communication without anger. None of which being things we as a whole have been very good at in the past. That is how we got here now.
We will all have to work hard at this.
No more auto pilot living.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 May, 11:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm elated you said this nana, that anyone is willing to say it, thank you! 🙏🤍

Ken Dar @kendar667
21 May, 10:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Most people seem defenseless against the demonic "magic" which is manifested in endless MSM propaganda and brainwashing. They don't realize everything they are told is lies and their heads would explode if exposed to the reality outside the matrix.

My grandfather was police chief of a medium sized California city back in the 50's. He knew everyone and was respected by all and was friendly with all, except real dirtbags. If you were driving drunk he would throw your keys in the brushes. By the time you found them you would be sober. That's how it was in those days, a community of like-minded people looking out for each other.

What changed? Indoctrination in the schools for sure. Cultural Marxism, yes. The Satanic cabal carrying out their mission of infiltration and subversion. Yet you and I are awake so some can see through it. God speaks to those that can hear I suppose.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
21 May, 11:18
Good afternoon doq.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 May, 06:20
Excellent frame of reference - however woulda shoulda coulda is not what is on our plate. Taking down satanandhisminoins is a MEGA-MONSTER of a job and PresidentTrump has got his hands full with rooting out the hesitant sr.officers ... no picnic.

We all know the NSA is very real, digital everything, tracking us 24/7 so lets not get ahead of ourselves ... our police, God Bless them ... they are doing the best they can, as are we ... yes, Praise the Lord and pass the ammo. We all need to be smart, well prepared and in service to others. Get your extra cash, food, water, ammo and don't fall for the FF.

Always be ready, only God knows when.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 May, 05:08
It's true. The Kenosha Kid is a an American hero to most of us and yet he was arrested, charged given a ridiculously high bail and is in deep trouble when he should be celebrated and given an award for being an outstanding public servant. The Police new he was there to help keep order because of their stand down orders. He was doing the job the tax payers expected the law enforcement officers to be doing. What happened the entire night was wrong and the Mayor who called for the stand down while rioters were burning buildings should be in jail, not Kyle.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 May, 09:06
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I have a close friend who was close to this situation that night....said it was total chaos

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 May, 04:08
It very well could come to this.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
21 May, 02:48
I'm your huckleberry

Keith Frost @KFrost
21 May, 01:02
Many cops are freemasons including the F.O.P.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
21 May, 12:02
oh doc, birds of a feather...it's a rare person i encounter that spits straight prophecy when in an 'enhanced state of mind'

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
20 May, 11:54
if we played by the lefts rules.. the left would be decimated in a hot second.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

21 May, 11:22
In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication
True this, evidence in the fact that so many children are their whole lives without fathers.

20 May, 11:52
Well in God's plan we simply don't need cops.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
20 May, 11:48
Our police are plugged into the matrix. A 1000 years of conditioning and programming. Unplugged Alphas are [Their] worst nightmare.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
20 May, 11:47
These people are donestic terrorists. Feels like “we” should be able to use any force necessary to remove them!