Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 May, 11:43
I’m about to get real here for a second...

I love law enforcement and the men and women in blue that protect our neighborhoods from the bad guys... You are some of the most brave and courageous souls out there. I thank you for your service.

BUT...

I gotta tell you... if there were no police and the alpha male Patriots could protect our neighborhoods without the fear of being arrested and going to prison, we could collectively save our country pretty damn fast.

Most honorable men that can kick some real ass and stand up against evil are afraid of cops saying β€œthe law is the law” and arresting them and then being thrown into our crooked judicial system. Leaving their families behind to suffer.

The Police are part of [their] system, serving [their] rules β€” NOT God’s law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 May, 11:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This would be a wonderful place to be but we have A LOT of work to do to get to this point.
Not saying it is not doable but ppl here think that as soon as we win this thing and the evils go to meet their fate for their actions that everything is just going to suddenly be ok.

I am here to tell you that while Nana is as positive as anyone you are ever gonna know, billions of ppl on this planet are not magically going to just start getting along.

Doq's blueprints are going to require a lot of work, compassion, and communication without anger. None of which being things we as a whole have been very good at in the past. That is how we got here now.
We will all have to work hard at this.
No more auto pilot living.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
I'm elated you said this nana, that anyone is willing to say it, thank you! πŸ™πŸ€
11:31 AM - May 21, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 May, 01:19
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
It is just the truth as Nana sees it.

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
21 May, 01:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree with it, and see it as you do too πŸ™