Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 May, 11:43
I’m about to get real here for a second...

I love law enforcement and the men and women in blue that protect our neighborhoods from the bad guys... You are some of the most brave and courageous souls out there. I thank you for your service.

BUT...

I gotta tell you... if there were no police and the alpha male Patriots could protect our neighborhoods without the fear of being arrested and going to prison, we could collectively save our country pretty damn fast.

Most honorable men that can kick some real ass and stand up against evil are afraid of cops saying “the law is the law” and arresting them and then being thrown into our crooked judicial system. Leaving their families behind to suffer.

The Police are part of [their] system, serving [their] rules — NOT God’s law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 May, 05:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It's true. The Kenosha Kid is a an American hero to most of us and yet he was arrested, charged given a ridiculously high bail and is in deep trouble when he should be celebrated and given an award for being an outstanding public servant. The Police new he was there to help keep order because of their stand down orders. He was doing the job the tax payers expected the law enforcement officers to be doing. What happened the entire night was wrong and the Mayor who called for the stand down while rioters were burning buildings should be in jail, not Kyle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
I have a close friend who was close to this situation that night....said it was total chaos
09:06 PM - May 21, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 May, 09:46
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I was watching multiple live streams and then various replays that night and Kyle did us all a favor from what I saw. The one he just shot in the guys gun arm, admitted to a friend the next day he wished he didn't hesitate and just shot Kyle dead first. The guy is lucky Kyle just disabled his ability to do that and let him live. The other one was starting business after business on fire and got mad at Kyle for putting them out and went to hunt him down and called for others to run after Kyle with him to get him. He was being chased by mobs who would've beat him to death. All the while the police were just standing there at the corners not only watching it all but they were coordinating with people like Kyle to keep areas in check on their behalf. Kyle also trusted them. The whole night was Bullshit and the Mayor needs to go down for it all. Since when do LEO stand there while demonically possessed idiots set good tax paying citizens business on fire? No! #FreeKyle