Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
35 RINOs voted with Democrats for the Jan 6th commission. Know their names and if they are in your district, give them a call.
09:35 PM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 May, 11:19
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Going down with the ship I see. But unlike some on the titanic, there will be no winners or survivors this time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
25 May, 07:50
I don’t think this is a complete list…I watched Marsha Blackburn and Kelly Loeffler cast their dagger votes. Perdue was “sick” that day 🙄. Kelly & David were strategically replaced by Wacky Warnock and awful Osseff 🤮 Let’s make sure we have complete lists of the traitors….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 May, 07:41

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 May, 11:47
This is a big distraction. I hope Nancys laptop is brought in as evidence.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
20 May, 10:34
Dark to Light.