Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
20 May, 08:59
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
it is glorious 🀍....β™Ύ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Goldman @DGold
20 May, 07:36
"What does it mean to turn the tides?"
"The 'turning of the tide' is literally the change of the tide from incoming to outgoing, or vice-versa. Normally the phrase is used to denote some change from a previously stable course of events."

Or probably means:
Changing to a stable GENIUS course of events!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
20 May, 06:58
πŸ™πŸŒ΄πŸ™‚

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➑️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
20 May, 06:37
Yes indeed.
It is palpable!

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
20 May, 06:29
Goodbye MSM. Goodbye BBC B2 B2 C3 (mirror) 322 (Skull & Bones 322). SWBTD - NCSWIC.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 May, 06:47
THANKS BE TO GOD!
And to Q, to POTUS, to the many selfless courageous FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 May, 06:29
For the Good?